From working at the top law firm in the world, Baker McKenzie, to nationally known, Vedder Price, to opening her own practice in 2017, Sue Patel has worked on immigration matters for large fortune 500 companies, small companies and individuals for nearly 12 years.
Sue Patel specializes in U.S. and Global Immigration matters, and has a thorough understanding of the services that different Embassies and Consulates offer, such as legalization and certification of documents, and passport renewals.
In 2015, Sue received her Global Mobility Certification and shortly after was given the opportunity to move in-house to put her certification into use. The experience was a contract position for a large pharmaceutical company, which turned out to be invaluable, gaining insight to what it is like to be on the HR side of the process.
Sue Patel continues to service as a Board Member of the Illinois Paralegal Association, preaching the importance of ethics for paralegals.
ABA Paralegal Certification, 2006
B.A., Political Science, 2004
• Nearly 12 years of Corporate Immigration Experience
• 7 years of Global Immigration Experience
• Experience with Passport Renewals, Apostilles, Document Certifications and Legalizations.
- Legal Research - Lexis Nexis Certified and Westlaw
- IL Notary Public
- Board Member for Illinois Paralegal Association
- Proficient in Immigrant Pro, INSZoom, LawLogix, and PeopleSoft